Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FLASHBACK! john's running commentary of a 'real world/road rules challenge: the duel 2' episode

here's the episode link, incase john's telling below makes you jones to see it.


-----Original Message-----
From: John M. Curiel
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 4:00 PM
To: Salgado, Jose
Subject: Re: the duel


So I decided to commen as I saw the
Episode.......I just reread it...... Let's just say I was drunk and in
a hillbilly costume tired from chasing a guy in my driveway

PS I need to see this TRUE LIFE I'm on a love Triangle



Ok, Brad is engaged......BOOH!

Second, how old is Mark?! I loved when they showed the clip from the
first RR when they played clips on cassettes....still hot though

Love that both Davis and CT are together again....can't wait for CT to
get drunk and go after Davis....Didn't Davis cry last time? LOL... I
mean it must have been crazy but it was funny...even with all that,I
still think CT is Hot

And most of the girls maybe minus Anessa and Ruthie look like dumb
blonde bitches!

Oh and the other gay guy, ANNOying

Paula is such a annoying bitch too! I do agree there are some hot
boys aka Landon and Brad, just saw Davis w/o his shirt, muscles but
chub as well (I know how that feels minus the muscles of course)

WTFWTF Davis and the other gay guy..( I know his name is Ryan but I
refuse to call him that ). BTW my new favorite thing is to call Ben's
Asst. And his executive "whatshisname and the other one". Anyway, wTF
two dudes making out in the hot tub! My favorite is the chick that
just stays in there laughing. Aka me. All in all though, the most
"real" thing I've seen.

CT and Diem reunion! She looks uglier eventhough now she has her real
hair instead of thy nasty wig....didn't she cry in the other show b/c
she had to do a challenge withou it?

Love the clip of CT and Diem drunk...and she said hes had a hard hard
time aka DUI I'm sure

Wow took Shauvan 4 seconds to get fucked........looks like special ed
incest

They keep playing the Chester French song, LOVES IT!

Mmmmm if Mark were covered in ugly tattoos and I was sleeping with his
ex
He could be evan

Diem us concerned about looking stupid b/c CT fucked Shauvan?! And
when it gets confirmed her reaction??? Yes I agree Reeeeee dick u
lous!!!

And CT punches someone.... it was totally predictable.....wow 5 guys
can't stop CT , glad Anessa shows up and tries to yell him into
submission

Oh I just got to the chase Scene in the courtyard........ My favorite
is how ppl are still wearing their costumes.....also if "I were there"
I'd totally think it would be funny to blame this on the birthday
girl..."you know this is YOUR fault if we didn't celebrate you
birthday this way this wouldn't have happened" makes as much sense as
filling the house up with booze and CT and Diem

It's my fault said Diem.....LOL

CT has a nice hairy chest....YUM!

LOL Ct yelling at Diem..... What's this "career" he keeps
mentioning....more MTV competition shows?!?!

I like how Shavaun's story changed from I will neither confirm nor
deny to I wouldn't ever do that FUCKING SLUt

They brought MJ back.....hi dad

And who is this miscellaneous black girl in the bakground?

Mmmmm are you dying to see this beyonce movie?

Is diem trying to be a reporter or something ? Zzzzzxzz

MJ has such obnoxious hair.

I like how the fat guy literally crushed the other dude during the
rugby tackle

Ryan was smart to pick Nick cause he a not as strong as the other dudes

Shauvan is so STUPID I hope Anessa knocks her out..... I can't stand
her, her pink lipstick or her fatness

Landon needs to get rid of that mowhawk

And it ends now?!?! Ok the clips of the season were good aka Davis
pushing some bitch down.....I'm sure it was Brooke ooooo love the
brad and fiancĂ©e fight..."my heart is broken...LOL ".


Sent from my iPhone


On Apr 9, 2009, at 9:31 AM, "Salgado, Jose" wrote:

> i hope you tivo-ed it aka you need to watch CT chase Adam around the
> parking lot and girls holding diem back all while she is screaming.
> so. RIDICULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment