Wednesday, March 2, 2011

jose's prolapsed anusaurus... mandy's transportion

________________________________________ 
From: Miranda Holliday 
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 12:51 PM 
To: Salgado, Jose 
Subject: so what's the deal! 

How in tarnation am I going to get to the Westside? I am way too refined for the bus!
________________________________________
From: Salgado, Jose
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 1:02 PM
To: Miranda Holliday
Cc: Megan (E-mail)
Subject: RE: so what's the deal!

Ok don't take the bus... take whatever i just drew below!



 ____________________________________
From: Miranda Holliday
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 1:13 PM
To: Salgado, Jose
Cc: Megan Barnes
Subject: RE: so what's the deal!

Is that a winged dinosaur with a prolapsed anus?
I’m sad that my hair is thinning so rapidly. But, at least the weather looks nice on Friday. Did you consult the extended forecast? I like accuracy in my artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment